Britaly Coins News
Berlin World Money Fair
Giving personal information or make purchases online requires trust: Britaly Coins Ltd gives maximum priority to the security and confidentiality of both your personal information and transactions.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Britaly Coins Ltd (a company incorporated in England and Wales on the 9th June 2015 with the company number 9631003), whose principal place of business is Victoria Court, 91 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, HD9 3JA.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.britalycoins.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, purchasing items through our site, subscribing to receive email alerts, or completing an online form on our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site, including time and date, items ordered and payment details.
- We may collect and aggregate information about your computer, including where available your operating system and browser type, for system administration and website analytics. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We will never ask you to disclose your password and we ask you not to share your password with anyone.
PURPOSE OF DATA TREATMENT
Your personal data are used only to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to supply other third parties with the required information for the purposes of shipping the purchased goods.
Under no circumstances will we disclose your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
METHOD OF DATA TREATMENT
The data will be processed with the help of computer systems, adopting specific measures in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of collected data.
NATURE OF TRANSFER
The provision of personal data is optional and connected with the request for specific services or information; not providing the data determines the inability to provide what is requested.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Britaly Coins Ltd, Victoria Court, 91 Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, HD9 3JA, England. A small fee will be payable to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files stored on your device by a web browser that hold information about your previous visits to our site. On returning to our site this stored information is fed back to us allowing us to offer you a more personal browsing experience. Cookies also help us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern. By using our site you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. For more information on cookies, visit ico.org.uk or www.whatarecookies.com.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
First-party technical cookies
Technical cookies are installed directly from this website and relate to activities that are strictly necessary to the operation and delivery of services by the website itself, with particular reference to storing the user preferences about browsing language and cookies acceptance, as well as allowing user authentication necessary to provide e-commerce services. Disabling these cookies affect the possibility of fully benefit of the features and services offered.
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies very easily.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the “Firefox” button and then select “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” panel
- Set “Firefox will:” to “Use custom settings for history”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” to disable cookies.
- Click the “Tools” button, and then click “Internet Options”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab, and then, under “Settings” move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click “OK”.
- Click on the tool icon
- Select “Settings” and then, near the bottom of the page, click “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”
- To disable cookies, select “Block sites from setting any data”.
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar and then click “Privacy” (you can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window)
- In the “Block cookies” section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click “Details”.
Britaly Coins News